Exploring New Zealand in two months
Quite often we believe that we need an awful lot of time to explore and do things around a new country. One of our participants came in here to prove this idea wrong.
In a short time span of two months Celina has done so much, from checking out the beautiful and ever so different black sands of Piha to going all the way to see the beauties of Rotorua.
She was even kind enough to provide some tips on how to save money and get the most out of your trip. For instance, she says that hitch hiking is a nice option and also named the best cost benefit hostels along the way.
Check out below the full list of what she has accomplished in these two months:
- Cell Block Backpackers, Whangarei
- Whangarei falls
- Pepertree lodge, Paihia
- Hiking from Paihia to Russel
- Kauri-trees in the Puketi Forest
- 90-mile beach
- Sandboarding, Te Paki
- Piha beach and its black sand
- Kitekite Falls
- Coromandel town (apparently she’s had some quite yummy mussels in there ;))
- Hot water beaches, Coromandel
- Harbourside City Backpackers, Tauranga
- Mount Manganui, Tauranga
- Omanawa falls
- Government gardens, Rotorua
- Kuirau Park
- Blue lake, Rotorua
- Urban Retreat Hostel, Taupo
- Cycling through a 5-mile beach
- Huka falls
- The alpine crossing, Tangario
- Trek Global, Wellington
- Victoria outlook
Quite the huge list isn’t it?